June 24, 2010

An Attempt to Start Anew

Would any of you role-playing ladies in the Chicago area like to participate in a group that will hopefully breathe life into this cause again?

I am trying to bring this back while I still have the time on my hands, so I am hoping that people like the idea of a 20 Sided Women Group to meet up and discuss the things that I have barely touched upon on this blog.  If you think this is a fantastic idea and you're in the Chicago area, please find it here and like it so I know I should start up the group!

Thanks for everyone for being patient once again.  I am finding more free time on my hands so I'm hoping to come back to this more consistently.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best with it! We're plugging you in the next RPGirl Zine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to say thank you for the plug! I'm going to figure out something with this.

    ReplyDelete